Monday 7 April 2014

One stop solution for heat and ache!

 In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now - American Psycho

After long days of work or just listening to people nag and crib, we inevitably end up with a bad headache or body ache. To this we add the scorching summer heat that making everyone want to stick their head in their freezer! 

Whenever i complain of a body ache, the older generation at home gives me this huge hot water bag to use. I know how effective they are but I rather be dead than to step out of my house using them. Boy but they sure do get rid of body pains!


So we at DOTTEDi thought, “why not make hot water bags that do not look from the last century?!?”.  And we sure did!




We went one step ahead and thought, let us make this into an ice pack/ hot water bag. This makes this item perfect for summer heat cool off session and for any body pain.





This simple product is available on our online store in two funky designs for a price of Rs 250 each.

Now you got a stylish solution to all your problems :)


No comments:

Post a Comment